This week has been amazing! The people here are truly being prepared to receive the gospel. We have our hands full of investigators, I love it. Last Saturday Josh Stratton was able to baptize his wife Bernice. It was the most touching baptism I have witnessed so far. Brother Stratton was so choked up he could barely get out the words to the prayer. After the baptism they hugged and kissed in the font, it was a great valentines day. Sister Stratton has such a powerful testimony of the Book of Mormon, she reads it daily. I hope that I can find more people like her in the future. Now Josh and Bernice have the goal next year to go to the temple and be sealed there for time and eternity. On Wednesday the 18th our mission will be going to the temple, I am so excited. The peace you feel in the temple is unbeatable. I love the temple. This week is also going to be a “week of miracles” where the mission will park the cars for the whole week and put as much effort as possible into the work. I have faith that we will find the elect this week.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment