Well, you probably get tired of hearing the same ol' thing every time i e-mail you, but everything is still about the same. Life is great, my companion and i are still getting along. I am truly having the time of my life. My companion, Elder Rhodes is a great singer. He lead the BYU choir, or something like that. It is fun. I love to sing as well. We have been singing in the ward choir for the past couple weeks. I have had a blast. This Sunday is ward conf. We will sing Beautiful Savior. I will enjoy myself. The new mission pres. is cool. He is a bit overwhelmed; we will do the best to support him. He has had a hectic schedule this first few weeks. He has interviewed everyone in the mission and this week he will decide transfers. I hope he will do well. He has a tough act to follow, pres. Wallis was an amazing man. I trusted and respected him so much. It is amazing to see how loyal everyone was to him. This week is Zone Conf. Elder Rhodes and I will have a 1 hour workshop on the effective use of members. I am excited but i will be glad when it is all over with! Well i hope everything goes well with you this week. Be good. Keep me posted!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment