Hey, how is life out there. Things are going great. I had a good week. We were able to spend a lot of time with JJ. He took us out to Two Cousins, they have some of the best Italian food. It was so much fun. He picked us up in his Truck, a red '95 K.W., I was thinking of dad the whole time, I miss him. It is fun to have some common ground with the people you are teaching. JJ really enjoys his job, he hauls block locally so he is still home every night. I think JJ really likes to be around us, who wouldn't. He says he feels more peach in his life since we have been coming around. We were able to watch a great movie with him. It was about Joseph Smith, the movie went into a lot of detail of all the struggles of the early saints. It is humbling, it was so hard for all those people, especially Joseph and Emma. They lost so many children. JJ was really shocked, he did not know how much those people through. He was really touched. I was able to bear such a strong testimony about the restoration after watching the video. No one would be able to go through all of that if they were telling a lie. I have such a hope for JJ. I think that he will be baptised soon. Everything is going good here. The way it sounds i will be in Clayton a total of 7 1/2 months. I am excited about it. I really love the people here. We i don't really know much more to say today so i guess this is a good place to end my e- mail. I love you all so much.!






No comments:
Post a Comment