Nothing really new going on here. I could just paste one of my old letters from about a week ago and it would suffice. The new mission pres. is sure changing a lot of things. It is almost a new mission, i kind of liked the old mission but o'well. The good thing is the gospel is still the same. He is letting us eat with members again, that is cool. The only bad thing about that is, i will gain all the weight i lost back. The way it sounds is he will not have the Zone Leaders stay Zl to finish their mission, so i will probably be training next transfer. I am kind of excited but, you know me i don't like change very much. Well any ways the Zone is doing great today. We have 21 people in the Stake that have a date to be baptized, that is the highest it has been since i have been here. I hope and pray that they will all be able to be baptised. We have made huge breakthrough with Sister Satterly, one of our investigators. Sister Satterly has had a major surgery on her neck. They went in and honed out the hole her spinal Cord goes through. She is recovering well. If you remember a while ago we baptised her daughter Megan. I am really close to this fam. I love them to death. We watched together forever with her and her husband Don. We taught and testified about eternal families. It was one of the most powerful lessons i have taught since i have been here in clayton. The spirit was so strong. We committed them to read a couple chapters from the book of mormon and sister Satterly to pray about our message. I am so happy for this family. They are so great. We will be meeting them this Wednesday. We have a good group of people we are teaching out her. Everything is going great here. It is still hot, but the rain has cooled it down a touch. I am yet alive. I love you all so much. The church is true.






No comments:
Post a Comment