Monday, July 27, 2009

Ain't no Sunshine when you're gone! 7/13/09

Well it sounds like you have had a lot of fun lately. So the camper is nice? That sounds great. Everything is going well out here. The work is still going forth. Not much has changed. It has only been a week since he has been here. I talked to him over the phone yesterday, it sounds like there will be a lot of changes in the coming weeks. We have a big meeting on Friday to discuss miss. bus. and what not. I am kind of nervous, everything was going so well before Pres. Wallis left. I have faith that all will work out for the better. He sounds like he has a lot of new ideas that will improve the mission. I am doing good. I am loving Clayton. It is diverse. It is about half country and half city. You get to meet a lot of people. We have a couple people who have Baptismal dates. Jared Barker Aug 8th, Dammorra Pursell Aug 22nd and Saundra Aug 22nd. It is looking good. We are still working closely to JJ. He is sincerely reading the Book Of Mormon. I have trust in him and faith that he will receive an answer to his prayers. I love the people out here so much. It is so neat to feel Gods love for his people here in N.C. They are good people. There are a couple move-ins "Yankees" or people from the north that are kind of rude, but all is good. And everything is going good with me, my blood pressure is good. I am trying out a diet, i am not doing so good, it is tough. I am down to my entry weight. The only problem is my knee. I have fallen asleep too many times and it has taken its tole. I have been praying on my bed. All is well. Life is great, i could not be better. I love you all so much. Be good/safe.

No comments: