Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11/02/09

Hey, how is life out there? All is going good out'er. The momentum is picking up. We have found a number of new investigators, most seem really promising. I am excited! It is starting to cool off quite a bit, we have been wearing our coats most of the time. It is a whole lot better than the heat. This week will be exciting. We have zone conference tomorrow. I will be singing in it whew! Then Thursday Elder Moreno and I will be doing service for the Shriner club. I think we will be doing something for the little cripple children, it will be fun. The greatest of all that evening I will be going to the temple with my convert Lee Gunn! It is something I have been looking foreword to my whole mission! It is amazing how much time flew by. It seems like I just baptized him a week ago, now he is going to the temple. I can’t wait. It will be the highlight of my mission. I am pumped. I will let you know how it goes. Well I love ya’ll. Be good!

No comments: