Monday, December 14, 2009

11/16/09

Hey, not really too much has changed out here. I am still working as hard as i can. It sure did rain a lot this past week. We had a tropical storm blow in from the gulf. It was way cold and rainy on Thursday and Friday. The weather has been nice since then. Kelly Satterly, the family that i got real close to in Clayton will be baptized on the 28th. I am trying to get permission to go. It is not far from here. That is probably the most exciting thing that is happening right now. There is also a family that we have thought here for about a month that is showing real promise, Lewis and Karen McDougle. They have had a rough past and the gospel has really given them some hope. I am feeling real good about them and also very nervous. We will have to get permission from the first presidency to baptize them. It could be the most rewarding convertion out here. I really hope the best for them. Other than that it is all normal out here. Try to find and teach as much as possible.
So you guys are going to wait for me? Are you sure you want to do that? I would not mind if you didn't wait, it would be okay. I just don't think that it would be fair for everyone else. I would be able to make do. And i really don't need anything. I have enough clothes and stuff so i don't need anything for the mission. All i want for Christmas is a baptism, if you could send one of those my way I would be way happy. Well Thanksgiving is just around the corner. It is always so much fun out here. All kinds of southern food, it will be great. Well I am so glad that you all are doing so well.

No comments: